1. What are cookies and why do we use them?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by applications or websites you visit. Cookies are used to help us improve your experience when you use our Platform.
The information we collect from cookies is used to:
- Help our Platform remember your preferences.
- Help improve the information search functionality.
- Help monitor the performance of our Platform.
3. Cookie management:
The most popular browsers have configuration options and security functionalities that allow you to prevent the installation of cookies and/or other browsing data collection systems on your device. You can configure your browser to reject cookies, but this may block certain features or limit access to some content on our website.
You can consult the steps to disable the installation of cookies in the “Help” sections of the web pages of each browser. For example, to block cookies in Chrome the following procedure will be performed: Settings -> Privacy and security -> Cookies and other site data-> Block cookies.
4. Types of cookies that we use
The Platform uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website, as well as to track activities on the Platform and navigation data. Your experience on the Platform will be tailored according to the algorithms and data that will be collected.
- Technical and functional cookies: These are strictly necessary to browse https://curios.place/ and use its different options or services.
- Analysis Cookies: they serve to analyze the browsing habits of the Users, with the aim of optimizing the functionalities and the technical and operational maintenance of the Platform and guaranteeing the best possible service.
- Google Cookies: The Platform uses Google Fonts. Google’s Cookies Policy can be found through the following link: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- WooCommerce Cookies: WooCommerce collects information from the User to make your purchase order effective on the Platform. During the User’s visit on the Platform, the following information is collected: (i) Products viewed by the User, (ii) location, (iii) IP address and (iv) browser type, the latter to estimate taxes. These cookies are also used to track shopping cart contents as the User browses the Platform. The Cookies Policy of WooCommerce can be found within the Privacy Policies of this company through the following link: https://woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-cookies/
Finally, in the event that you, the user, block cookies in your browser, you can continue browsing the Platform but some services may not be available and the browsing experience may thus be limited.